Tuning Up Your Parish Social Media Presence for Summer Vacation
Since 2018, PSG experts have trained thousands of parishes to create content and engage their parishioners and neighbors on a year-round basis.
In this webinar, we share ten easy-to-implement ways that you can tune up your parish’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts before summer. If you’ve ever wished your parish could be more easily discovered by neighbors and visitors, the secrets are buried in your social media settings!
You will learn:
- How to ensure your parish website and social media appear at the top of Google search rankings.
- Settings to make your parish more easily discoverable by people looking for spiritual resources in your area.
- Which tags and categories you should start using today to make your content more relevant to people of faith and spiritual seekers.
- How to get your content in front of more people every day.
- How to ensure engagement and reach stay high, even if you have a somewhat quiet summer schedule at the parish.
Nic Prenger, J.D.
John Rogers, M.A.
Vice President of Parish Services
Director of Customer Experience