Full-Service Annual Appeal Management
PSG partners with leading dioceses to raise more than $100 million every year through sophisticated, multi-channel fundraising appeals.
And we have a lot of fun doing it.
Our full-service partnership includes:
- Weekly project management from a team of experienced diocesan fundraising experts
- Fresh communications strategy and innovative ideas
- Copywriting for all segmented appeal letters, email campaigns, donor correspondence, social media and print materials
- Graphic design for brochures, pledge cards, posters, in-pew cards, training materials and annual reports
- In-depth analysis to determine what is working and what areas need to be improved
- New donor acquisition tactics
- Recurring gift strategies and materials
- Social media strategy, shareable videos, original content and paid advertising campaigns
- Lockbox and gift processing optimization
- Donor surveys
- A/B testing set-up and analysis
- Database segmentation and list-building
- Online donation page design and hosting
- Pastor and parish staff training
- Ringless voicemail and text-to-give strategies
- Weekly parish resource sheets
A Sampling of Our Full-Service Appeal Clients
Our Diocesan Services
We design and implement truly modern, multi-channel fundraising appeals for dioceses.
“We partnered with Prenger Solutions Group and I’m so glad we did. They really opened our eyes and came up with smart strategies that will help us to increase online giving, increase recurring giving and streamline our internal operations.”
Patrick Grace, Catholic Community Foundation, Cleveland Ohio
Executive Fundraising Counsel and Special Projects
In addition to full-time appeal management, PSG partners with many dioceses to supplement their existing fundraising program or provide expertise and resources in key areas.
- Development audits and strategic reviews
- Executive fundraising counsel, training and coaching
- Major gift and moves management strategies
- Campaign readiness assessments
- Bank, lockbox and gift processing recommendations, onboarding and integration
- Diocesan communications strategy and social media audits
- Organizational reviews and staffing recommendations
- Technology and print vendor recommendations
- Parish and diocesan database syncing
- Annual appeal benchmarking
A Sampling of Our Executive Counsel and Special Project Clients
Request More Information
Learn more about PSG’s diocesan fundraising solutions.