Join Our Team
We have a growing team of fundraising experts with specialists in the following areas:
- Annual appeal strategy and execution
- Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Luminate and Online Express
- Capital campaign strategy and execution
- Conversion tracking and optimization
- Database clean-up
- Database segmentation
- Digital fundraising
- Donation forms and donor funnels
- Donor research and analytics
- Email acquisition strategies
- Email marketing and solicitations
- Gift processing and lockbox strategies
- Graphic design for print and web
- Landing page design
- Mobile phone acquisition
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Online giving
- Online surveys and donor engagement
- Social media strategy and execution
- Text-to-give campaigns
- Virtuous CRM
- Website design
We’re seeking qualified candidates for the following positions
Prenger Solutions Group serves Catholic parishes. As part of our various product offerings, we deliver unbranded social media graphics to parishes in 42 U.S. states and Canada. We provide them with content linked to the liturgical year, Catholic life, and modern culture. This is a niche product offering that has been publishing 7-11 high-quality graphics and 1 video on a weekly basis to parishes for three years. Roughly 500,000-750,000 individuals engage with our content each week.
This graphic design position is an independent contractor position. Applicant should be highly motivated, timely, and skilled in the areas of digital graphic design, both in still images and video/animation. Deep understanding of the Catholic faith is crucial, including knowledge of how the liturgical year functions, religious art through the centuries, etc. We are hoping that our next designer will help us take the look and feel of the service to the next level in terms of quality and Catholicity.
- Source high-quality historical and modern images and secure proper licensing rates (Prenger Solutions Group will reimburse).
- Receive and respond to extensive content design notes for an upcoming week of content. Specific deadlines will be provided, but our team usually is working 2-3 months ahead. Would begin with a monthly workload of 5-10 high-quality still images and 1 video, with the possibility of more work if circumstances warrant.
- Commit to the highest standards of design, including the accessibility of text and images.
- Using notes as guidance, create content within design parameters, upload all work to Prenger Solutions Group’s shared drive, and commit to making 1-2 rounds of edits in an efficient timely manner.
- During certain periods, be available for an increased output of social media content (Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter seasons).
- Must have the time and energy to work on an ongoing basis, with a particular emphasis on efficiency, personal responsibility, and regular communication With Prenger Solutions Group staff.
Respond to this posting by contacting John Rogers at email@example.com. Please include the following:
- Professional resume
- Link to professional artistic portfolio, which must include examples of social media graphics and short videos. Examples of animation a plus.
- Short proposal of your professional pay rate. A full proposal is not necessary, but a quote for 10 still images and 1 video is helpful.
- A proposal of what you would charge for creating 5 still images and 1 video as a paid trial/tryout
- Any initial questions you have about the position
Prenger Solutions Group (PSG) is a national fundraising consulting firm serving Catholic parishes, schools and dioceses. Our team of experts work hand-in-hand with our clients to modernize their development programs and design successful, multi-channel fundraising appeals.
Clients benefit from PSG’s expertise in the following areas:
- Annual appeal strategy
- Database management
- Gift entry and processing
- Fundraising software and vendor solutions
- Direct mail strategy
- Copywriting and proofing
- Graphic design
- Digital communications
- Social media campaigns
- Email marketing
- Volunteer, staff and pastor training
- Donation page design and hosting
- Wealth research
- A/B testing and tracking
- Reporting and benchmarking
- Event management
- Virtual events
- Online giving
- Text-to-give campaigns
PSG is seeking to add an experienced fundraising professional to serve as account manager and lead consultant for some of our signature clients. This can be a remote-work position, though some travel is required.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for 4-5 dioceses, schools or parishes.
- Set fundraising goals and strategies for each client, then work hand-in-hand with each client to achieve those goals. Take complete ownership for the success of each assigned client.
- Monitor client progress, draft biweekly reports, adjust the plan as needed and do everything necessary to achieve client success.
- Serve as liaison between assigned clients and PSG’s digital services team, which provides clients with creative digital solutions including segmented online giving pages, automated email campaigns, social media campaigns, text-to-donate solutions, ringless voicemails, website analytics, wealth research, database clean-up, etc.
- Work with the PSG leadership team to brainstorm fresh ideas and tactics that can be put to use for our clients.
- Work with PSG leadership to develop and refine our service offerings to dioceses, schools and parishes including creating template materials, timelines and resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organized self-starter and skilled project manager
- 4+ years of development experience
- Exemplary writing skills
- Experience with segmented direct mail appeals
- Catholic Diocesan experience preferred
- Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
- Digital media experience preferred (social media content creation, ad campaigns, email marketing and analytics)
Interested applicants should email their resume to Nic Prenger at Nic@prengersolutions.com.
Raise More Money with Fewer Headaches
Our custom-built solutions will help you modernize your approach to fundraising and communication. Try us today!