Join Our Team
We’re a growing team of digital fundraising experts, with specialists in the following areas:
- 24-hour giving days
- A/B testing
- Annual appeal strategy and execution
- Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge
- Blackbaud Luminate
- Blackbaud Online Express
- Capital campaign strategy and execution
- Conversion tracking and optimization
- Database clean-up
- Database segmentation
- Digital fundraising
- Donation forms and donor funnels
- Donor research and analytics
- Email acquisition strategies
- Email marketing and solicitations
- Gift processing
- Graphic design for print and web
- Landing page design
- Mobile phone acquisition
- Offertory enhancement
- Online giving and payment processing strategies
- Online surveys and donor engagement
- Social media strategy and execution
- Text-to-give campaigns
- Website design
We’re hiring the following positions now
Prenger Solutions Group (PSG) is a national fundraising consulting firm serving Catholic parishes, schools and dioceses. Our team of experts work hand-in-hand with our clients to modernize their development programs and design successful, multi-channel fundraising appeals.
Clients benefit from PSG’s expertise in the following areas:
- Annual appeal strategy
- Database management
- Gift entry and processing
- Fundraising software and vendor solutions
- Direct mail strategy
- Copywriting and proofing
- Graphic design
- Digital communications
- Social media campaigns
- Email marketing
- Volunteer, staff and pastor training
- Donation page design and hosting
- Wealth research
- A/B testing and tracking
- Reporting and benchmarking
- Event management
- Virtual events
- Online giving
- Text-to-give campaigns
PSG is seeking to add an experienced fundraising professional to serve as account manager and lead consultant for some of our signature clients. This can be a remote-work position, though some travel is required.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for 4-5 dioceses, schools or parishes.
- Set fundraising goals and strategies for each client, then work hand-in-hand with each client to achieve those goals. Take complete ownership for the success of each assigned client.
- Monitor client progress, draft biweekly reports, adjust the plan as needed and do everything necessary to achieve client success.
- Serve as liaison between assigned clients and PSG’s digital services team, which provides clients with creative digital solutions including segmented online giving pages, automated email campaigns, social media campaigns, text-to-donate solutions, ringless voicemails, website analytics, wealth research, database clean-up, etc.
- Work with the PSG leadership team to brainstorm fresh ideas and tactics that can be put to use for our clients.
- Work with PSG leadership to develop and refine our service offerings to dioceses, schools and parishes including creating template materials, timelines and resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organized self-starter and skilled project manager
- 4+ years of development experience
- Exemplary writing skills
- Experience with segmented direct mail appeals
- Catholic Diocesan experience preferred
- Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
- Digital media experience preferred (social media content creation, ad campaigns, email marketing and analytics)
Interested applicants should email their resume to Nic Prenger at Nic@prengersolutions.com.