Life After Your Diocesan Newspaper
In the old days, dioceses would write, edit, print, and mail a weekly newspaper to every Catholic household in the diocese. Those days are gone. But that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, because new technologies allow dioceses to reach more people and communicate more effectively at a fraction of the cost.
In fact, diocesan leaders across the country are seizing this opportunity to modernize the way they communicate, evangelize, and support their parishes.
In this fast-paced, practical webinar the team from Prenger Solutions Group will talk through:
- The latest diocesan communication and technology trends
- How to replace or supplement your diocesan newspaper
- Case studies from the Archdiocese of Boston and the Diocese of Lansing
- Creative ideas to support pastors and parish staff who are stretched thin
- The impact of parish clustering on your diocesan communications strategy
- New resources and training to help your parishes
Resources to Help Catholic Parish and Diocesan Leaders
All Educational Content
Request More Information
Learn more about PSG’s innovative fundraising and digital communications solutions.