Updated November 22, 2023
Your privacy on the Internet is very important to us. Our goal is to make your experience with PSG as secure and transparent as possible.
This privacy statement discloses the type of information we gather regarding our customers as they interact with our products and websites, and how we use it.
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions in our website forms or through direct communications. For instance, a user provides us with information when signing up for a webinar or filling out a satisfaction survey. We also collect information when a user requests to receive our e-newsletter or initiates a call to our sales or support teams.
- PSG may track aggregated and de-identified user navigation and action patterns throughout our products and sites.
- We do track individual user activity in our applications in system logs only accessible by limited IT staff.
PSG Uses Your Personal Identifiable Information In The Following Processes
- Account creation
- Email distribution of product newsletters
- Email distribution of invitations to webinars, product feedback roundtables, in-person conferences and other PSG or affiliate events
- Email distribution of satisfaction surveys
- Phone and/or email follow up to support tickets
PSG Uses Your Usage Information In The Following Ways
- PSG may use information about your product and site usage to improve your experience on our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future enhancements based on insights.
- PSG may use aggregated and de-identified usage information for the purpose of improving user experience and monitoring performance and scalability. However, this is at the aggregate level. We do not trace navigation usage information to individual users for the purposes of marketing or advertising.
- Person or system identifiable data collected on our application platforms is used in industry standing operations for the purpose of being able to troubleshoot issues and bugs that you may voluntarily report, and for security monitoring to protect our customers and their data.
PSG gives our prospects, customers and application users options wherever possible (i.e. accounts can’t be registered without an owner/user on the account) to opt out of receiving unnecessarily communications like newsletters, surveys and other non-fundamental product communications like notifications on errors, process completion, payment processing and other core functionality.
If you wish to be removed from optional communications, please contact email@example.com or click on the opt-out link at the bottom of the communication.
Other Privacy Considerations
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
We may place a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have previously provided. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or that which was created by other sites.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
PSG will not disclose any identifiable information about prospects, customers, and application users except in the event that it is required to comply with applicable legal processes or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We will never share your information with external parties for the purposes of marketing and advertising or introduction to mutually beneficial partners, unless requested or opted-in to.
By using PSG’s website and/or products you consent to the collection and use of your data as outlined in this document.